Are you ready for a whole new type of eCards … real cards for the real relationships in your life?
Become a member today and access our growing library of real cards for real relationships for FREE for 30 days. But, act now… This offer EXPIRES FEBRUARY 28TH!
Here’s a sample of our latest eCards:
A Lesson in Being Real…
‘Does it hurt?’ asked the Rabbit.
‘Sometimes,’ said the Skin Horse, for he was always truthful. ‘When you are Real you don’t mind being hurt.’
‘Does it happen all at once, like being wound up,’ he asked, ‘or bit by bit?’
‘It doesn’t happen all at once,’ said the Skin Horse. ‘You become. It takes a long time. That’s why it doesn’t happen often to people who break easily, or have sharp edges, or who have to be carefully kept. Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don’t matter at all, because once you are Real you can’t be ugly, except to people who don’t understand.’
– Margery Williams, The Velveteen Rabbit
ou’ve scoured the card stores, and all of the online eCard sites for the right relationship eCard. But you’re frustrated. None of the messages work – they don’t say what you really want. They’re pretty or cute, fun or serious, but they aren’t real.
Welcome to BReal ECards… a new line of relationship eCards. These cards are designed by psychotherapist, Bea Armstrong, who has helped thousands of people be in real relationships by knowing and speaking their truth, gently.
If you are ready for a whole new type of eCards… real cards for the real relationships in your life… become a member today.
You will have access to our growing library of relationship eCards for real relationships. Of course we have cards for life’s special occasions, but it’s the tougher moments that can leave us at a loss for words. We think you’ll be surprised at some of the issues that our cards address.
Some of the topics in our eCard library include:
- Sexual Harassment: A card that is designed for men or women to send to someone who has revealed #MeToo. It may be a friend, family member, or coworker. Let them know that you support them.
- Recovery: How about a card for someone in recovery from addiction? You never know when that encouraging “Take it one day at a time” message can give them the strength that they need to keep going.
- Apology: We know we’ve screwed up… but we’re not so sure how to say “I’m sorry.” Let BReal ECards help with that common relationship bump.
- Loss of a Child: There’s no one more difficult to comfort than a parent – or about to-be parent – whose baby has died. Too often we don’t know what to say, so we say nothing. And that leaves those who are grieving without the support they most need.
Check out our line of relationship eCards. New cards are constantly being developed. Don’t see your topic in our collection? Let us know. We’ll make it happen. We value our relationship with you.
And, should you wish to keep sending BReal ECards after that (we know you will), annual membership is only $15 per year.
So, if you’re ready for a whole new type of eCards… real cards for the real relationships in your life… I encourage you to click the button above and become a member today! Thanks, and we’ll look forward to seeing you inside! 🙂